Saturday, June 5, 2010

Stress, Goals & Dust Bunnies....What a Combination

Phew!
All the dust bunnies are washed and clean. That was a task. All that havoc they made.

I wont lie at first I became stressed out! I didn’t know if I could handle it. But luckily I was able to round them all up and wash them from dust to dust and make the rust turn into shine. Of course I had some help from friends. How did I cope with the stress doing the job? Well....It wasn't easy that is for sure.

From right to left and left to right,
I raced and caught with all my might.
Sweat poured down my face and I bit my lip
As some of the bunnies gave me a slip.
I twisted and lifted and pulled and yank
The soda bottle I was prying open made me sit with a sank.
Oh the bunnies that is right that is what I was to do.
Catch each one saying "stop that!” and “You are through!"
Of course the laughed and I was stressed out.
My clothes were all dusty, laundry time where is the "Shout"
Back to the bunnies who were here and there
"Dust be gone" I say to all everywhere
Of course they don’t listen but wiggle in glee
A knock at the door... “Now who can that be?”
I look horrid but didn’t care
For I seen a mop and bucket just standing there.
I let them in, with water to drink.
I poured into bucket it came from the sink.
Off they went to my surprise
Catching bunnies and a few house flies.
Relax they said as I calmed down
For soon all the dust bunnies, now washed, headed out of town


How did you do with the challenge I gave you? Did you write down when you found a stress? How it felt? What you were doing?

This is the start of how we cope with stress when doing a job. For when you know the basis of when and how and where the stress may come then you can start to find solutions on how to over come stress. This helps getting stress to be broken down so we can do the job, task and goal at hand.

Stress! The common illness that affect s millions of people, animals and rocks…yes rocks …..ok well maybe not rocks but it affects living life. So how can we cure it?

Each person is different in how they stress, why they stress and what solutions should be taken to cure the stress.

Let’s break stress down a little deeper. We learned that stress is a negative strain on a person. Stress can happen by being mental, emotional, or physical and that it is caused by many reasons. Stress is everywhere. Its over there, over here, up there and around there. Most say you can’t avoid running into it. Well you may not avoid running into it but you can cope with it.

Hmm maybe it would be better to break it down and to understand by viewing a life of someone and that someone is Phillip! Phillip is a student at a new school....well you all know new schools, let alone any school, can be very stressful.

So be prepared to hear Phillips story tomorrow!

Until then have a wonderful day!!

~Hugs Keyria~

I can do anything through Christ Whom gives me strength~ Phillipians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment