Thursday, June 17, 2010

Stress Free Method #5 Hobbies






This is one of my favorite stress free methods

#5 Find a Hobby

When stress hits always STOP whatever you are doing and do something you enjoy doing. Find a hobby. Hobbies are things you enjoy doing. This will cause your mind to focus on something fun and pleasurable that it will calm down the stress. Hobbies are great because they are part of who you are. Not only that they can sometimes take off and become a source of income. You can have a career in your hobby.

I know many people who have different hobbies. Like Adam who played football that was a fun activity but for those who play it alot more it can be a fun hobby. I know guys who love sports. I have a friend that plays the piano non-stop. It is very hard to pull him away from it. The piano is his hobby. Maybe that is a hobby for you to find a instrument and start to learn how to play it. I have another friend that loves to do arts and crafts like scrapbooking and stamping. I know a friend that likes to draw and another who collects things. One of my friend makes me laugh her hobby she says is to color. I myself love Photography. This allows me to go out on walks or different places and see something that God made so beautiful and try to capture that exact moment. My other hobby is traveling, I love to go to the ocean. But it is not always easy to just get up and go so try to find a hobby that you can do anywhere at any time like photography.

Todays Challenge: So find a hobby you enjoy and can do any time you need to. Once you find the hobby start working on it by hands on and researching.

TR's Work From Home Ideas, Tips and Resources is a site that talks about turning your hobbies into profit as well as much more.


What are some of the hobbies you like to do? Comment or write a message about your hobbies. See you tomorrow with # 6.

~Hugs Keyria~

"Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." ~Philippians 1:6 New International Version

No comments:

Post a Comment