Friday, June 4, 2010

Oh No!!

Oh no!
Dust bunnies came!

They lost my blog in a mess.
Oh what a pain I must confess.
I am going to have to dust them away.
"DUST BE GONE" I will say.

So as the dust clears from here and there
You'll have to wait till tomorrow I fear
To read the blog that was for today
But that is fine, it will be ok

For tomorrow is not far from now
Oh no did you hear that loud KAPLOW?
The dust bunnies are hopping everywhere
causing chaos to much to bare

I must go and round them up,
catch them and place them in the tub
To wash them from dust to dust
make them shine no more rust.

"Dust Be Gone" A new blog I will soon make
After I take a break on the lake
But as for now well have to wait
for that will be another date

So I will see you soon tomorrow
Dont be sad no more sorrow
For happiness will that day bring
The kind of blog that may make you sing

Have a great day and soon you will see
what Goals may come for you and me

~Hugs Keyria~

This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalms 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment