Friday, June 25, 2010

Stress Free Tip #12 Warm Drink




I just love hot cocoa on a cold winter day. It just warms the heart. I get all cozy under my blankets, listening to the fire crackle as I sip on the hot cocoa. I was at ease. It was as if the busy days were never there. Oh how it is so fun to have a night like that.

#12 Drinks

Do you all remember when it is late at night and you would have hot cocoa, or warm tea. You may even had warm milk, all things to get you to go to bed. This was another way to calm down your body from a long day of work. They are warm drinks that you have to take time to drink. You sip them. These were drinks associated with getting into your pJ’s, curling under a blanket in front of the fire with your warm drink. This was a distressing method. This caused your body to destress from that days work even if you didn’t realize it was stressed.

You know I think that is how I am going to finish my night..... oh hehe sorry was about to go off and get cocoa.
Today's Challenge: Tonite to go get some hot cocoa, or tea, or milk or whatever is nice and warm. Sit down and cover yourself with a comfy blanket. Some may get to use thier fireplaces tonight but if you dont have a fireplace then go and put on some calm soft music and listen to it (you can do this even if you have a fireplace too) and just relax to the music. Don't think about anything but focus on the fire or sipping your drink. Have a wonderful quiet soft evening,

Well my hot cocoa is calling me so I will talk to you all tomorrow :) Have a wonderful night.

~Hugs Keyria~
*Thank you to my friends for sending me the coffee cup. If anyone would like to know more about the coffee cup please leave me a email or comment. Websites on cup are found to the right 0f this blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment