Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Stress Free Tip #17 Tomorrow Is Just A Day Away


"Jon, seriously, I dont think she is going to be able to help you." Matthew and Jon were walking down the dirt path to a little old cabin. Inside that cabin was a woman by the name of Jazmine Jerlini, the town's palm reader. "I can't stand my life right now and I need help to see the future. To see if it is going to get better than this. I know she can help me. My life right now feels like a wreck. She is my last resort. If she says my life is not going to get any better than..." Jon voice trailed off as he thought. Still he was not slowing down for anything. Matthew trying to keep up, kept on trying to stop him but Jon just would not stop. They made it to the cabin door. Matthew looked down "What if it is just a waste of your money and time?" Jon took a huge sigh then pressed the door open. Matthew watched as he went in out of sight.

#17 Stop Worrying About Tomorrow


How many of us do that. We focus on our future, what tomorrow is going to have in store for us. We are to worried about having the perfect life. We either stress to much about the present, past and/or future. We stop realzing that we need to just relax.

“Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love you! Tomorrow! You’re only a day away!” Sang Annie. Do you remember that story of an orphan girl? No matter what she tried to have high hopes. She didn’t worry about tomorrow instead she looked forward to it as a positive thing. So when you start to think oh I have to do this and this and this and that and this and that and that and etc lol. Think instead of Annie. She didn’t know if she would ever be adopted but each day meant new possibilities of her being adopted.

This is how we should view tomorrow. As a joy, a brand new day with new possibilities.

Today's Challenge: Watch Annie. Go rent it, go borrow it, or go buy it. At any rate go watch it.
~Hugs Keyria~

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. ~ Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment