Thursday, June 24, 2010

On Look Out

Ok, so I came in early to make sure no one was hiding like OG Richie did. I wanted to make sure he wasnt back to throw my tips around again. I can't believe he did that just to put up a blog of his own. Sheesh some people....

so I looked:
in every corner,
every hole,
above,
under,
left and right and I dont see anyone.

I even checked to make sure all avatars, game role players , and any other gaming spy he may use was not in here. Hmm it looks like for sure he is gone. Either way I locked the door so no more distractions...
I mean it was kinda rude, even though he put up some great information, for him to just take over my blog. Plus to throw my tips all over so I would be busy picking them up just so he can write what he wanted.... I think he was trying to start something....

I wonder if I should get him back... if not just for throwing the tips all over. Well if you all have any ideas let me know. Comment or email me.

Oh that reminds me, I picked up all the tips and are you ready to hear the Tip number 11? Tip number 11 is.....

....wait. Shhh! I hear footsteps....
Sounds like they stopped at my door. The handle is being rattled.....
Oh man I am biting my nails this is not good! Shhh .............................................

........ok looks like the footsteps are leaving.. I have to be quiet or he may hear typing clicks.... Come back at 9:00 Am to read it. It will be up then. For now I need to do my own investigation to see if that was him coming back to try it again....
~Hugs Keys~
You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah ~Psalms 32:7

No comments:

Post a Comment