Monday, July 12, 2010

Poem Time

This I must confess
that sometimes life can be a stress
With all our promises and all our goals
We walk around counting Woes
I have this to do and that to have done
I have this to get and that to have run
Work, school, errands, meetings
Hello! Goodbye! Oh Simple quick greetings
In and out of stores
in and out of doors
Clean the house, mow the lawn
Run another errand wont be long
I forgot this and that
I think I left it under the hat
Run around all through town
Sometimes I feel my world upside down.
To face my goals I must prepare
For stress to leave and me to share
my fustrations, and concerns to a friend
so they can help, they jump right in
Soon my stress seems far away
and goals are completed each new day.
Here I am to tell you
dont be afraid to ask too
With a prayer, meditation talk to a friend
somehow stress starts to end
And a smile appears upon your face
as relaxation is in your body from grace
May you have a Blessed day
With sucessful goals in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment