Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4Th Of July







Oh No, Is it here?
I am not even ready I fear.


I forgot all about today,
In almost every way

I forgot to get the hotdog buns,
off to the store I must run

grab katchup, hotdogs, chips too
don't forget soda, and snacks ok through.

Now back to home I must clean,
wash the dishes, wheres Mr. Clean Green?

Straighten the living room, the bathroom, bedroom ok,
what is next on my list today.

Invite friends with a few calls
All are coming good now to the mall

The perfect outfit I must wear
Yay I see sale tags everywhere

Found it! It's perfect how much does it cost
Ok well that is a few bucks now lost

Well now I am all set lets get started on the food
Oh no I forgot the fireworks, now what must I do?

Run out really fast grab the next cab
The next fireworks stand, heres pay for my tab

Run up, I am lost so much to choose
"Here is the best one, with this one you can't loose"

Run back home get changed, food is ready to go
Sit on a coutch, catch your breath, ding dong, they are starting to show.

Hi, How are you? I'm fine Thank you,
You looked stressed, how funny I felt stress too.

I was on my way here when I started to fear
I would have nothing to bring to your fourth of July thing.

So I went out and grabbed all I could find
I grabbed a lot I hope you dont mind

Here is a box with decorations, one with food
One with fireworks, to put us in a happy mood.

In walks another friend, all smiles to bear
I didn't have anything, But I decided to share

My services tonight, all you do is rest
I am going to take care of everything, since I do that best

Relax, Unstress, I clean and I'll cook
I want to do this, so dont give me that look

So everything worked, I got to destress
while Jenna, and Martha cleaned up all the mess

We went outside and watched firework lights
This day was amazing, With a bueatiful sight.

Happy Fourth of July
To Everyone Now Go Have Some Pie!

Todays Challenge: BE SAFE!!! Don't stress about getting everything ready for tonight. Call some friends and see if they want to come over and help. Have a potluck so you don't have to do all the food. Have everyone pitch in to get fireworks. Just relax and enjoy the day. Today was meant to be a fun day not a rush around stress day. Watching the fireworks always calmed me, It was the best part of the day. Be safe! Happy Fourth Of July

Available from Phantom Fireworks



And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. Genesis 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment