Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Birthday To you

You know there is alot of work that goes into a birthday.

You have to order the supplies, rent a place or prepare a place (if you plan on doing it outside of your home. Put up streamers, banners, balloons, confetti. Not to mention all the food that goes into preparing for it.

Well tomorrow I think I am going to do a blog about birthdays as of today. I have a very special birthday for me to get ready. My brothers!!

My goal for today is my brothers birthday... So I would like for all of you to go wish him a Happy Birthday.... Go to his site: www.online-games-your-way.com and wish him a very special happy birthday.

Todays Challenge: Take today off. You worked hard this pass week. Today is an off day. Unless you have a fun goal that you want to do such as a mini vaccation, a birthday bash needed to get ready, or a paper due.

~Hugs Keyria~

No comments:

Post a Comment