Thursday, July 22, 2010

Random: WEEK

I decided to let you take a week and do 15 minutes a day for a goal. Using the same concept as yesterday. I want you to pick ONE goal.

The reason Why I want to do it for a week is so you can see the difference 15 minutes can make.

If you are cleaning 15 minutes a day by the end of the week you are going to see a big opening in your room all because of 15minues. If you can expand do 15 minutes in more then one room or try doing 15 minutes more than once a day. It is the same concept in exercising. You are to do 30 minutes three times a day.

Or if you are saving since I know we all dont get paychecks throughout the week I want you to try something. I still want you to put 15dollars into a bank account each check but for this week I want to show you how much 7 checks will get you. But instead of putting dollars into a bank throughout this week. (other then the actual paychecks) I want you to put 15 cents into a jar. From today until next friday. I want you to do this each day dont count it. just place it in. I know some of us are math wiz and can already know the answer to how much it is going to be on friday. this is just to show you how much you could save if you were placing it in each paycheck. Remember this would be savings for not a week but for almost two months made into one week of savings.

Whatever your goal is try and do 15 each day this week.

I once read a card that said:

You can do it!
Yes you can!
Just ask me your biggest fan!
Step right in and dont be afraid.
If I know you, you have it made.
Trust in yourself!
Just wait and see,
how proud of you we are all going to be.


~Hugs Keyria~

"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment