Saturday, July 24, 2010

Check up#1

How are we doing? Are we still doing good? How is that fifteen minutes a day? I hope it is going well. Remember don't loose hope or give up. Even if you slip up and missed the 15minutes. It is ok. Just start again. We all make mistakes and if we all gave up on the first try then we would proably not succeed at much. That is why we have sayings like:

If at first you don't succeed, try try again- This I hear a lot!

Never say never whatever you do - Course that is from a song

It is better to have tried and failed then to have failed to try -learned this one from my parent

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try- I like this one it reminds me of the "You will never know if you dont ask, dont do, dont try"

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need- this one is true. I mean there are many times we go for something and something else happens that is better for us

Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try - If you don't try then you will never know At least that is what I always say.

If you trust before you try, you may repent before you die- I like this one. I think it is a Proverbs quote

Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try! - Can't leave out a Dr. Suess quote.

As you can see there are many encouraging things about trying. Focus on your goal and keep trying! If you want write 15 good reasons why you want to achieve your gaol and then post them up to remind you everyday. Write 15 nice encouraging quotes and post them up as well.

*I am unsure of who all the quotes belong to above. I have heard them from time to time or have found them off of a book, mag or other. *

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. I KNOW WE CAN MAKE IT THOUGH THE WEEK

~Hugs Keyria~

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. – Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment