Saturday, July 17, 2010

Stress Tip #30 Soft

Did you all have a nice three days off from the blog? I had a few Goals I needed to finish. I am glad to be back. So where was I oh yes that is right, I was right here...... #30 SOFT
When you look at the word "soft" what do you think of?
Blankets
Fur ~ Pets
Rugs ~ Carpets soft
Bed ~ Some are firm, some cushioned, some real soft
Robe ~Fluffy
Skin ~Smooth and soft
Paint ~ Liguid
Flour ~ Fun to squish through your fingers
Sand ~ Sometimes


There are quite a few things. Name three more just for fun. Those above were what people told me when they think of soft. Soft is to each person something that is normally gentle, delecate, smooth, and can be fluffy or furry.

When you wrap yourself up in a robe or blanket you feel calm, protected, comforted like if someone was hugging you. You even feel kinda lazy and just want to relax on the coutch, by a pool, or anywhere reading a book.

Soft could be the carpet that you just got on your floor. Oh how you first place you feet gently on it moving your toes back and forth. Then you start to really get into it by sitting down on it and rubbing your fingers through each twine of yarn or material used. Then you start to progress and use your whole hand until you cant help it and you are lying directly on the ground on the soft carpet.

A person skin can be soft and smooth however it can also be hard and bumpy. So people use lotion which makes thier hands and body soft and smooth. Flour and some sands will feel very soft as they fall in between your fingers. As you dig your toes into the sand near on the beach watching the waves rolll in.

Soft can be running your fingers back and forth slowly and very gently into clear waters like a pool. You can feel only grace all around under the water how you move slowly and calmly. You feel the gentle movement of the waters going through yoru fingertips.

When I go to bed I like a soft matteress that I can just sink into. I like how gentle it is on my body. It usually forms into my position. I love also how my cat will lay with me all cuddled up as I gently stroke his soft hair.

Speacking of hair...It is soft and silky too. To run your fingers through your hair especially after getting a haircut. You like the style and all the stress seems to vanish as you embrace a new look.

Todays Challenge: Go get a haircut, go wrap yourself into a robe, go lay down on soft carpet or on a soft blanket. Today just feel good by being around soft things :)

~Hugs Keyria~

"Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near." Philippians 4:5

No comments:

Post a Comment