Saturday, June 4, 2011

Goals for fun


There are many kinds of goals but my favorite are the fun goals. These are the goals that we make up ourselves. A goal to beat a high score on a game, a goal to jump 100 times in a row. Of course some of those goals do require practice but we have fun doing them.

One of my favorite goals is to spend a day taking pictures. I love going out and seeing what I can find and the beauty of it. Sometimes I take pictures of friends and family or other people, other times I take pictures of animals and sometimes just of nature. For me taking pictures relaxes me. I can take over 1000 pictures because I enjoy doing this goal. You see for me if I am asked for one picture I will take that picture in different angles, different ways and over twenty times because I know not all pictures are alike. If I use one roll of film and out of the roll of film only one picture comes out the way I want it then I say I invested perfectly.

Fun Goals are always something you like to do. Another fun goal for me is writing. I love to sit outside against a tree and write. I love to let my imagination take me places and the adventures that await. I am always in wonder of where the tip of my pen will lead me next. I would love to write a book one day but as for now my goal is to keep writing. I write short stories, long stories, poems and lyrics that can be uplifting, or depressing, happy or sad. Yet they make people think. My writing is for me and I want to share some of it to others and I hope they find enjoyment in it as much as I do. I also love reading. Reading and Writing go hand in hand.

Below are some of the pictures I have taken on my fun goals along with a couple of my writings. I thought you may enjoy seeing and reading :)

A day at the beach

By Keyria Lockheart

In the wind the waves crashed all around upon the salty air of the sea. The smell of the mist entrancing me. Up high, seagulls fly by dancing. On a driftwood I sit, thanking God for everything. Flipping dolphins and breaching whales perform their tricks while ships nearby with passengers await each unscheduled performance.

Crashing sounds fall upon rocky shores of the sandy beaches and inside each

of the cracks of rocks that are strewn about are crabs and starfish as they are hidden amongst the wide world around them. Out by

the shallow waters, kid

s prance gleefully about, searching for sea shells very carefully. The sun shines, upon the invisible diamonds that appear on every wa

ve always out of reach for all of those who try to grab them up. The water, oh how it glistens, calling out for all. Adventure awaits, of exploring a world of unknown. What must it be like? I wonder inside my lost at sea mind ...to be living in the sea, as the waves crash, the dolphin jumps, the fish that swim and the kelp that grows, always imagining. Maybe one day I will find the treasure of the oceans secrets and instead of being

lost I will become free in the sea.












Wedding Day Greeting Card
~
Keyria Lockheart~








Yay! Congrats! Hip Hip Horay!

I am so honored to share this special day.

A day of beauty and surprise,

A day of wonder and love in our eyes.

With friends and family all around

Crying tears of joy from a certain sound

Of two special words that are spoken by two.

“I love you” comes after the words of “I do”.

I am so grateful to have you both in my life,

And thankful to have witnessed the becoming of husband and wife.

May the Lord bless you in all that you do.

And always remember that I love the both of you.



It is that time I must go
I will be back for another show
Well, I hope you enjoyed those pics and the writing too.
See how many fun goals you can do.
The send me a comment or an email and tell
what you did, that you do so well.

Hugs and smiles to you my friend
and I will see you again and again.
~Keyria Lockheart~

No comments:

Post a Comment