Thursday, June 30, 2011

GOAL OF THE DAY POEM


Today is something simple. Just a goal for you to do.
One that will only take a second and then you will be through.
I want you to send me a message. You can choose whether it will be short or long.
A message of a question "What is the hardest thing about a goal you are working on."
To be fair I will tell you mine. That way you can see if you relate.
I am always in fear of failing, that is something I truly hate.
Yet, if I never try then I will never know. For that I have already failed.
So, instead of fearing it as I do, I face the fear and scream and yell.
"You will not scare me today! I will succeed in every way!
Even if I make a mistake and even if it takes all day!"
With that I pray to God and ask him to help me through the day
I call a friend for moral support and I work my hardest in every way.
The goal gets finished and I feel relief.
I thank the Lord for helping me.
Then I go out and what do I do?
I find a friend that needs help and I help the friend too.
Let me know what is the hardest for you
lets brainstorm to find a solution that is true
A solution to get you back on your feet
and past the goal that is stating its defeat.
We can do this yes we can
For we all have it in us, isn't that grand!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment