Friday, August 27, 2010

2weeks down 2 challenges to go

Wow, I have been back and forth getting all my stuff ready for the college and having meetings that I have not had time to catch up. I am very sorry for the looooooonnnnnnggggggg gap lol.


So here we go: Goals I had for the past two weeks.


1) Get books for college- This took some time in looking for where I can find the cheapest books since most of my books were over 100 dollars a piece!!! (I dont even pay that much to do my hair, nails and get a massage lol. Gotta love places online like half.com, amazon.com, ebay.com and textbooks.com. Wonderful used books from students help too.


2) Made sure all classes I needed I was signed up for. It is easier for me to sign up online then in person. The lines for in person can be very long and sometimes the process is very stressful.


I made it into the classes I needed


3) I had to make some appointments which I did.


4) First day of classes- find class. I went early. Classes were full. Got homework first days of class in all my classes!!



5) 2nd day of classes find out I am having 3 quizes on the third day of class and that I have Tons of notes to type up plus homework to do.


6) More appointments.


7) 3rd Day of class. More notes, more homework and you guessed it the quizes. Took dog for a long walk. Took pictures. Looked for a treasure.


8) More Appointments


And the list goes on... but I am now here yay!!!


So what goals have you been achieving? What goals have you set.


I decided to set a goal for myself. I am going to learn about exercise and nutrition. One goal I have set for myself is for this semester I am going to try and not drink ANY soda!!!! Wish me luck. I am addicted to it and it is a very hard habit for me to break.


Soda has unnecessary calories and sugar that I dont need. Another goal I have for this semester is I am going to try and walk 10,000 steps each day. This is my challenge for everyone this week.


Challenge: Walk 10,000 steps each day for a week. Have fun doing it. Dance to it, walk a dog or cat lol, walk with a friend. Here is the extra kicker for this challenge, since we missed two weeks I want you to set one more goal this week. one of your choice. Maybe it is to not drink soda as well, or to eat more veggies. Maybe it is to go to the gym at least once this week.





Good luck!!! let me know about your goals and how you did at the end of this week, during this week, and starting this week. Lets encourage one another.
*Hugs Keyria*

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Psalm 119:105




No comments:

Post a Comment